
Andy and I love finding Drew and Jesi playing together - just the two of them. Yesterday we found them in the backyard after church - Jesi wearing Drew's jacket (from his cousin Dawson) that he just grew into and wore to church and Drew's old winter boots. I guess Drew decided to wear this jacket - since Jesi was wearing his! Drew was driving her around in his truck. Recently, he was telling me that he wasn't going to have a car when he grew up, he was going to have a truck!

Lately we've had a lot of delayed dinners and bedtimes because Andy and I just can't resist letting Drew finish reading his favorite stories to Jesi. Whenever he sits down to read a book she curls up next to him and it is the cutest thing. His favorite books the last month or so have been Tedd Arnold's Fly Guy books. They are pretty funny and Drew and Jesi just laugh and laugh.

Valentine's Day morning - Drew and Jesi got new sunglasses along w/ a new book and some candy. Jesi is quite the poser - and yes her pj's are too small! I finally had to put away the Dora Christmas jammies from last year and luckily Jesi hasn't missed them yet!

This was a little one-on-one time for Andy and Kassi the other morning. Andy sometimes has a hard time figuring out the kids clothes (how to fold them or put them on)! This morning Andy came down with Kassi not being able to figure out how to get the buttons to work! It's probably hard to see, but the buttons definitely don't work like this ;)!!!

On Saturday I took Jesi with me to my friend Heather's fun card workshop. Since making cards is one of Jesi's absolute favorite things to do, Andy and I knew she would love to go with me. It might have taken a little longer with all of her help (about 2 1/2 hours), but we had a blast and I learned some fun new tricks! This is a picture of us on our way out the door w/ a bag of adhesives to use at the workshop!

These are the adorable cards Heather had all ready for us to put together. Jesi's favorite was the butterfly card close to her. She is pretending to be a butterfly in this picture. Don't look too closely. You might end up being the lucky recipient of one of these cards :)! Thanks for the fun class, Heather and the yummy brownies!

Andy bought a ticket voucher from a boy in our neighborhood for a high school baseball fundraiser. It allowed Andy and Drew to go get some yummy dinner together before the last BYU basketball game. It was also suppose to allow them to get some tickets to the game. Unfortunately they were sold out!!! We figured that since the Utah game wasn't sold out, there would be plenty of tickets. Live and learn! Jesi had to sneak into this picture of the boys on their way out! We sure have noticed a difference in our children when we take the time to spend some one-on-one time with them. It makes them feel special and know how much we love each of them! Drew keeps telling me he wants us to have 10 kids!!! He loves babies and is such a great brother. I think I might let him be the one to have 10 children - so we better find him a wife who has easy births!!! Okay, we have plenty of time for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is growing up sooo fast! Gotta love these kids!
I love the cards. Oh how I wish we lived closer so we could get lost in crafts all day everyday. I'm actually having people over today for scrapbooking, card making and whatever else people are working on. I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. Was that at Heather Larson's? To fun wish I could of been there.
ReplyDeleteHow fun Heidi! You look great...must be the RED sweater! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Drew is such a sweet big brother!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Drew!!! Heidi, you look so skinny!!! I'm trying to buckle down with my diet today. This baby weight has got to go!!!
ReplyDelete