Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kirk and Heather hoping to adopt!



I grew up with Heather. She is one of the sweetest people I know and I have no doubt that she and her husband Kirk will make wonderful parents. A couple years ago, we went to a dinner party at their home with a bunch of our old high school friends. We weren't able to get a babysitter, so on the way there I started wondering what we were thinking, taking our kids to this party where there would be only adults. Anyway, soon after we got there Heather and Kirk brought out a little table and chairs & some homemade playdough. The kids not only had a blast during our hours of socializing that night, but they kept asking when we were going to go back to their house!!!

Kirk and Heather have been waiting with hopeful hearts for a while now to adopt a child and I pray that the right baby for their family will come soon!!! So, I am trying to help spread the word that there is a wonderful couple anxious to love a new baby and welcome him or her into their home. Just click on the cute button that Kirk designed to learn about their sweet family!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. I have an old roommate/good friend that is in the same position!! I have their little adoption button on my blog too!! There are so many great people out there that will make amazing parents to so many little ones that need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to second Heidi's love and confidence in Heather and Kirk. They will make incredible parents!!

    ReplyDelete

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...