Saturday, May 16, 2009
Drew, Jesi & Kassi's photo shoot - May 2009
After many attempts of getting a good shot of all three kids together, we decided to try a studio! We were worried about Jesi smiling! She normally refuses to even LOOK at the photographer unless it is Andy or I! Luckily, with a little coaxing from Grandma Starkey and Grandma Walker, she was smiling from ear to ear the entire hour of the photo shoot! Kassi on the other hand was not in a very good mood other than each time we took her out of the studio for a little break!!! She was happy whenever her turn was over and she could explore and play with great-grandma Starkey! The picture of her smiling at the top of the collage is when she was scooting the brown ottoman thing around the room as fast as she could with the photographer chasing after her! Our plan was to get a little $9.99 advertised package, but I have to admit we gave into the pressure a little this time - I figure you can do that every few years, right?!? So, we got a cd w/ all these cute pictures and more! With Kassi being in a somber mood, we thought they still turned out pretty cute. By the way, these collages are really fast and simple to do in the program "Picasa" that came on our computer. Andy and I highly recommend it! Hope you enjoy! It is kind of fun to figure out these little tricks on the computer :o)! Who knows, maybe my next photo shoot at home will turn out with pictures like these (after lots of editing)?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





They turned out great! I love the coordinating outfits!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out SO CUTE!! I love them all!!
ReplyDeleteKoowai, so cute! I love when pics turn out well
ReplyDeletebeautiful kids and family!!! give them hugs from us!!
ReplyDeleteThis is why I had Picasa in mind! Nope, it was some other online program I thought you had used. No matter! The pictures are adorable, by the way :)
ReplyDelete