
This is one of my favorite pictures! Kassi is wearing this adorable hat that
my sister made last year for Jesi. How can you not love this kid? This is taken on the North Pole "Cruise".

This is an attempt at getting the kids to sit on a sleigh with their cute cousin, Olivia. They had so much fun walking around together, hand in hand! It was adorable.

Kassi loving her time with Grandpa Walker!

Jesi and Drew on the cruise ship to the North Pole! This was such a fun idea that Grandma and Grandpa had to take us here. The kids had a blast and were so excited to go to the North Pole!

I tried to just get a picture of Andy with the kiddos, but someone volunteered to take this one for us.
Apparently I uploaded the wrong video. But since it took about an hour, I guess I'll leave it. We had a video of Santa reading off the "Good List" with our kids' names on it, but this was neat too, when they lit the tree. Just don't listen too carefully to my sad attempt at singing :)! Just this morning, Jesi said "Mom, do you know what is special about you?" When I curiously asked her what was so special about me, she said, "You sing so pretty." So, at least my daughter appreciates those weak attempts :)! That will keep me going! But maybe not on camera next time!

We also had the fun opportunity to visit my sister and her family in Lewiston. We walked around the fun light displays, danced to the music on the cool motion detector dance floor, and had a lot of fun making sugar cookies and playing the wii together!
haha Kassi is too cute! I love all the pictures. I can't believe how grown up our kids are getting. It's crazy! Excited to see you guys at easter if you're going to be around! We'll be at moms!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Looks like the kids have fun grandparents!
ReplyDelete