Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emotional Girls :0)

Background: My girls are very emotional. You never know what might cause a very dramatic tantrum, thus the part of Drew's recent poem that said, "I hear my sisters screaming." Sometimes it is them working together as a team. Sometimes it is separately. Lately, when Kassi starts screaming, I've been asking if she needs to take a nap. It actually works wonders. That is enough to explain her comments today when Jesi came home from school and was so upset that I didn't understand her and she was unwilling to explain something to me so that I COULD understand.
Jesi: (SCREAMING)
Kassi: "Mooooommy, Jesi needs a nap.
Jesi: (stops screaming for a moment and then proceeds to scream again, even louder)
Kassi: "Oh great. Her need a nap again!"
Ha ha. I think I need to teach them that their tantrums make ME need a nap! Luckily these girls have more happy time than sad for my sanity and theirs. I was not an emotional child that I know of, but, from what I hear it is normal and I can relate better to the emotion swings after having experienced pregnancy and motherhood :). Jesi is also going through a fun stage where she will talk your ear off. It is so fun to hear her sweet perceptions of the world around her. Oh, and one more side note. At least these tantrums calm Nathan down when he is sad. He looks around like he is wondering what could possibly make such a sound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...