Sunday, January 6, 2013

Grandma Walker & Grandma Starkey's Visit, Nov 2012

Yay - I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  All of these updates won't show up on this page, so you'll have to click on older posts at the bottom to see them all, but today I've been able to get almost caught up!  (Jesi's Reflections Contest,  Trip to Texas, Riverwoods Lights, & this post).  The kids sure loved cuddling with Grandma Starkey on the couch.  And, Nathan enjoyed playing a little football with her!  We got to spend a day or two with both Grandmas once we returned from Texas.  It was quite a treat for all of us!
 The kids enjoyed seeing their cousins as well!
 I really had a hard time getting pictures of Andy's Mom while she was here.  She is always helping someone with something!!!
 These kiddos sure are cute together!!!
 And these kids sure love their grandma's hugs and kisses!
 These pictures were taken at a little Restaurant that we love called "The Green Panda" that our friends own and operate.  They make some tasty Chinese food!  So, we enjoyed some Chinese together with all of Andy's family that were in town for the big Idaho/BYU game - and I won't mention the fact that Andy - one of the biggest BYU fans I know even succumbed to wearing his Idaho paraphernalia for the game (he was born and raised a Vandal fan - so we have to forgive him).  We were celebrating Mike's birthday if I remember right!
I love this picture of Grandma going in for a kiss!
 Then the girls and I and Grandma Starkey and Grandma Walker swung up to the Salt Lake Expo Center for the girls' dance performance.  They did a great job and since I somehow didn't even know about it until that morning (who does Christmas dance performances the beginning of November?), it was a fun surprise for Andy's mom and grandma to join in on the fun!  Kassi wasn't feeling like having her picture taken apparently and once again, Andy's Mom wasn't available as she was running out to get the car!  But, the girls were so excited to have them there and then we were off to Provo for the big game.  Most of us girls stayed home in our nice warm house, but the boys and Andy's Mom joined in on the fun - in the freezing cold!!!

2 comments:

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...