Monday, August 4, 2008


Kassi had her first little taste of rice cereal a few days ago. Although she didn't quite know what to think about it, she actually did really well. She ate just about every little bit of the 2 Tablespoons or so I prepared for her! So, last night I made quite a bit more and she didn't want anything to do with it. Reminds me of a couple of other kiddos of mine :)! We can't believe how fast she is growing up. She LOVES tummy time. As soon as I lay her down she rolls right to her tummy and is happy for quite a while with her legs kicking up in the air and her head up trying to balance. Andy calls it her "Pilates" exercises. (Our kids have always been on the small side with huge heads, so keeping their heads up is always a bit of a challenge!) We are amazed at how she can do that for so long! Drew and Jesi hated to be on their tummies and I was always trying to get them to not roll to their backs. So, I guess she is showing us that she does have her own preferences and her very own personality. It is so fun getting to know this sweet little baby. She is already 4 months old!!! Crazy! She loves to be outside and she loves to talk and listen! She gets plenty of attention and she absolutely loves it! Of course, I don't know if she loves getting the attention as much as we love giving it to her?!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...