Monday, August 4, 2008

Who needs a Mac when you have a glass pitcher?!?









So, we had a little too much fun last night after bedtime!!! I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard. Maybe you had to be there, but we had a great time. Since it was past Jesi's bedtime, she wasn't interested in participating in our craziness. Anyway, next time you go to buy a wedding present, just think how much free entertainment can be had with a beautiful glass pitcher!!! We actually got two glass pitchers for our wedding and I was so sad when the other one fell in the pantry and broke into pieces! It was a taller, thinner pitcher and I can't help imagine how much fun we could have had between the two of them!!! Hope we made you smile too! Oh, and since I already know how special my nose is without it being magnified, please refrain from commenting on it ;)!!! Andy's is much more attractive, especially in the second to last photo!

6 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! It is amazing how much fun you can have doing silly things that cost nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha those are LOVELY pictures of you all!! That is hilarious! At least you know you guys can have so much crazy fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the big laugh for your blog readers too! How funny! LOL. :D Good time at the Walker household!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy had a pretty hilarious look on her face the first time trying the rice too! And she really likes tummy time, but Cayden HATED it! That is SOOOOO funny about the pitchers!! Oops, I just noticed too how everyone in our family uses "hilarious" in their posts, haha! Oh and I always LOVED your nose!! The only reason why I've learned to be okay with mine is because it's dad's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are funny!!! Good to see you that you and Andy are still just a little bit crazy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for saying "a little bit", Salinda! That was very kind :)! I'm sure we'd be laughing even harder with you guys! I'll have to make a challenge for everyone to find a glass pitcher and blog the results!!!

    ReplyDelete

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...