Sorry you can't hear this, but this is a video of
Kassi saying, "Ma ma, I dropped the cheerios
again. It's so much fun I just can't help myself!"
;) OK, so she isn't talking in complete sentences
yet, but with her big sister using words like,
"ACTUALLY", I'm sure it won't be long! She still
mixes up her momma's and dadda's but she loves
to go on and on to anyone who will listen!



That is too cute!!! It is so fun to see their personalities develop. I love being a Grandma!!!
ReplyDeleteHm, I'm not getting any volume, but my speakers are working because the music from your blog was playing...she's too cute though. Love the picture of her in the hat, but make sure to try to get another one...cuz I can't use one of her crying to promote my hats, haha!!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteOh, duh I'm a dork, I just saw the "sorry you can't hear this" part above the video :-)
ReplyDelete