Andy is always telling me that nobody is perfect and that he loves me just the way I am. He makes me want to try a little harder and be a little better. He is the main reason why I've been attempting to wake up at 5:30AM to go to an aerobics class at the church. I'm determined to become more of a morning person like he is! This is the first week I've made it all 3 mornings! Now if I can just wake up at 5:30 on the other mornings too!!! His constant love inspires me. I guess that is why I think of him as being so much like my dad and one of the most Christlike people I know. Last night he was encouraging me to feel free to post a quick thought or something on our blog and not feel like I have to have a dozen pictures to go with it. The mai problem is that I love to take pictures and so I always have way too many to choose from - which makes scrapbooking and blogging seem a little overwhelming at times (that would explain why I haven't scrapbooked at all for over a year). So, while I have lots of pictures to post from Christmas, Drew's soccer games, and lots of other things to update our blog with, I wanted to take a few minutes this morning to dedicate a post to my man :). Hope you enjoy a few pictures of Andy and the kids that show him in his element :). He is always making us laugh - at the dinner table or anywhere else we may be! We've had lots of oranges lately and he has been having fun entertaining us!
This is a blue Mustang model car that Drew got for Christmas which ended up being Drew's favorite present. I don't know if he loved the car more or the fact that his dad helped him put it together. The model car was Andy's idea - he wanted something he could work on with Drew and Drew has always loved cars! I finally got a quote from Andy's mom that his parents have in their basement - it is a poster with this quote and a picture of a little boy that looks so much like Drew. It says, "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove . . . but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child." Andy has always loved this quote. Even when he is at work his heart is with his family and he loves to come home at the end of the day and play with his children. He is such a wonderful father that it inspires me to be a better mom. The kids helped me pick out these pictures, Andy. We love you! Thanks for always making us smile! Now I know why you encouraged me to write a little something now and then - so I don't write an epistle like this :). But this is all for you and you deserve it! (I mean that in a good way!)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Always good for an orange smile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*floored*
;)
There is some serious orange talent in your happy family! :) Why is waking up at 5:30AM so hard? My hubby and I have been trying unsuccessfully to get up this last week for practice with his new school schedule he starts this week. But eventually it will be habit, right?!? I think I can, I think I can....
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, you have such a great husband, what a good sport! And good for you on the 5:30 am, I do it everyday, but only because I have to because of work! Way to go!
ReplyDelete