Sunday, June 14, 2009
Well, one of Andy's favorite places in the world is Tucanos Brazilian Grill here in Provo. We like to go once a year or so when the "free birthday meal" comes in the mail. Up until this year Drew was FREE and he eats more than I do - he is our little carnivour. Last time we went the kids did awesome - but I think that was before Kassi was born - or I guess she was probably a sleeping newborn! Well, lets just say that about 5 minutes into our meal this time I told Andy that this was the LAST TIME we were bringing the kiddos to a nice restaurant :)! Of course, I'm sure that in a few months I'll somehow forget how much FUN it was!!! You can tell by looking at the last picture how much fun we had -Kassi has ripped out her hair and I just won't even go into all the details of that experience. Andy and I are laughing because Jesi is crying as someone wanted to take our picture for us and it was just too funny - sometimes you just have to laugh so that you don't cry! But, it was all worth it to celebrate Andy's birthday :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment