The Walker Warbler: A Collection of Random Warblings to help us Laugh a little more, Love a little deeper, and always Remember who we are.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Andy skating AND dancing :0) at Rockefeller Center!
I figured out how to post the videos after the actual post, so if you want to see some pics from our NY trip, just look below :)! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
What an AMAZING trip Heidi! I'm so glad you got the chance to do that together. What awesome memories. I can't believe you've been married for 9 years! Holy cow. Congratulations!
And looking back over your posts, I'm sorry I got so far behind. You have the most adorable kids and family!
Very fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat an AMAZING trip Heidi! I'm so glad you got the chance to do that together. What awesome memories. I can't believe you've been married for 9 years! Holy cow. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAnd looking back over your posts, I'm sorry I got so far behind. You have the most adorable kids and family!