the photographers! And, to my dad, who of course isn't pictured, we thank you for being there with us in spirit. We miss you and are so happy that both of our boys will be able to carry on your name! Stay tuned - I might not even be able to wait until next Sunday since I'm in the process of giving my laundry/office/mud room a make-over! To keep track of the usual goals - my sister told me about this great calendar, you can change the goals to fit your needs: http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3487
One of my other goals is to have a better relationship with paper (okay, maybe I just need to eliminate it and learn to be a techy, but I'm just not ready to take that leap yet and I think my attempts at only using google calendar last year justify that decision), thus the need to organize the office! I think this goal of getting my life and home better organized will help me in my attempts to put the most important things 1st and not on the back burner!
My inspiration for this goal came from this wonderful talk given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. This was even more inspirational to me when I was asked to teach the Relief Society lesson on it - reminding me how it hit me as I listened to conference. I hope your new year resolutions are going okay and that you are being easy on yourselves like I have been - any progress is good, right - I keep telling myself that :). And, there are times when you just have to slow the pace and focus on "what matters most!" Keeping track of our family memories and staying in touch with family and friends is definitely right up there with what matters most to me.



Beautiful pics. He is such a good lookin' little guy! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful time. Wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteHe is a handsome boy - congrats on his baby blessing!
ReplyDelete