And these pictures below were taken a few months ago - going in for the kiss! In the other post, I forgot to mention what else Kassi wanted to do on that afternoon together (at home with Nathan). She had me read her a strawberry shortcake book several times in a row, watch a movie (strawberry shortcake, of course), and play with some magnetic letters on the side of the filing cabinet. She knows some long forgotten language and kept writing 15-20 letter words that she seemed to understand for me. We had a lot of fun, just me, my littlest princess, and my littlest prince that afternoon.
And, I apologize for the extremely long birthday/Kassi catch up post below. Apparently I take way too many pictures when my kids are getting into trouble or something :). I am such a horrible journal keeper - that when I do actually write, I write WAY too much and you all know I'm a picture crazy woman, with my kids & family anyway! Thought I'd give you all fair warning!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Here is proof that she does in fact love her little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your kids will love to see these pictures someday! How darling Kassi is with Nathan! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't ever apologize for treasuring your family, Heidi! :) This is so sweet! Melts my heart. :)
ReplyDelete