Sunday, October 16, 2011
Our kiddos say the darndest things!
I was hoping to add a post or two today, but time did not allow. But, I am proud of myself for finally taking the time to add a text box to the sidebar with a couple of Kassi's funny recent conversations. I know I have a bunch more to add from all the kids, but I'll have to find my notes before I misquote them! I just can't paraphrase the funny things they say. It just isn't the same! So, if you are ever tired of my long, drawn-out, F-O-R-E-V-E-R journal entry blog posts, just peek over at the sidebar to get a good quick laugh! And, to my Mom who celebrated her 59th birthday today, thanks for all the laughs through the years! We have way too many fun memories from growing up (I guess we're still doing that - my Mom had the number candles - the 5 and the 9 and decided to keep them for when kids turn 5 and 9 years old - I told her she better also keep them for when she is 95 years old) and I am also grateful to you for encouraging me to keep a journal. It is much due to you that I keep this blog and take the time to write down these memories! And, thank you Kim for the fun shaped pancakes and Dairy Queen ice cream cake! So, happy b-day Mom and just for you I'm going to try to get this blog updated - to make up for all those empty journals!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment