Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Holiday Fun!

The kids were so patient on President's Day between neglected chores and Andy's studying. So, we decided to take them miniature golfing that night. We were hoping to go sledding, but somehow during the move or possibly last winter, we managed to lose all of our family's gloves and I still haven't found them! I finally bought the kids some for Christmas, but they were the only ones I could find and were way too big. Jesi refuses to wear hers. If you find a place that has children's winter gloves, please let me know! (Or if you happen to find our missing gloves that would be even better!)Kassi was such a good sport! She was totally happy riding around in her stroller and watching her crazy family run after golf balls! I think she liked that it was glow-in-the-dark too! I hadn't been to Trafalga for years and this was the first time since they made some drastic changes to the indoor golf course.
The kids had a blast. Jesi must have taken about 50 strokes on every hole! She had quite the technic!
On to the next hole!
Jesi's hole in one - kind of. She actually hit the ball about 10 times trying to get it up the ramp. I finally threw it in the middle ramp for her! But, the kids were so excited!
Andy's hole in one - this one was for real!
The pictures don't do this place justice. It really was fun for everything to be glow-in-the-dark. (Everything except the little hills that I kept tripping over :)!
My man pushing the stroller! Kassi's headband didn't stay on long and everything white glowed really bright. So, she had a bright white ring around her neck!
These last few pics are from when my sister, Stacy and her family were visiting a few weeks ago when we visited BYU's Beane Museum. The picture of all of us turned out way too dark. I remember before I ever went, I wondered why on earth they would name a museum after something as boring as beans :)! Ha ha. I know, I'm special! This is Jesi with a butterfly made of hundreds of butterflies! The kids always LOVE that place! It is a perfect place to go in the winter to let your kiddos walk around and explore with you!
Andy and Kassi w/ some animal (top one) that they had on his mission in Argentina. We also got to see some huge bugs and spiders that Ryan and Andy saw on their missions. Ugh!
There is a huge brown bear behind the glass. I don't know what was scarrier, the bear or Uncle Ryan's face :). Just kidding, Ryan! We had a great time - next time we'll have to take you mini-golfing!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha.. yeah that is NOT an attractive picture of Ryan. haha Good times!! I vote that Ryan is scarier than the bear! I think I just got in trouble cuz he saw what I just said!! We had so much fun with u guys!! And Kassi's hair looks great!! Ashlyn has a mullet too and I need to get her hair cut so bad so that it will finally grow in evenly. I have a hard time cutting her hair.. so it's been a hard thing for me to finally decide to do!! I think I might actually take her tomorrow somewhere because I slaughter her poor head whenever I try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miniature golfing...you can't get out of ML and not have that be permanent in your blood! Cute pics of the family--did you tell Andy these good ones of him make up for the ones he didn't like in the orange face post that the rest of us liked? :D

    ReplyDelete

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...