She has a blast! Notice her new hair-do. I'll post some pictures of her first cut.
Jesi asleep with Kassi's teddy bear as her pillow. It was too cute to not take a picture.

Drew started coming down with a sore throat last night and woke up with a fever. I was going to write that he "wasn't feeling so hot", but I guess that isn't quite true. Anyway, he is home from school today with us girls. We've been having a movie and book-athon all morning! I thought I'd post a couple pictures of these sweet kiddos enduring this winter's germs! Life is so precious and we are grateful for the good times and the hard times that make us appreciate the good times more! Andy and I had a little cancer scare last week. It ended up being nothing, but it sure made us appreciate the time we have together on this earth! Life is so precious and we are so grateful to all of you who make it so much fun!!! We hope you are all happy and healthy and enjoying some hot cocoa with the cold weather!



a cancer scare! yikes!! what happened? so glad it was just a scare!
ReplyDelete