
The other day I was running a little late picking up Drew from school, so since Kassi needed some socks and all I could find on my way out the door were these gloves, I thought they would do the trick. Her feet were plenty warm and she was quite entertained with her feet! (She loves her bare feet too, but it has been a little too cold for that lately!) It was funnier in the car seat w/ her feet up in the air, but this will have to do!

Drew and Jesi thought it was hillarious and Drew wanted me to take picures.
I guess he gets it from his Mom?!?

Jesi is so funny. She absolutely refuses to let anyone else take her picture, but she (95% of the time, when she is in a good mood) loves to have me take her picture. That explains why we were lucky to even get her face in our family picture that you can see on our blog - with her pouty face. Normally she refusses to even look at the person taking our family picture! But, I'm glad she is happy to smile for me - most of the time! Anyway, she wanted to try out the bird feet too! Oh, such sweet memories! My kids are growing up sooo fast!
The kids are sooo cute! I love the strawberry blond hair.
ReplyDeleteHAHA...that is so something I would do!! Trying to find baby socks is ridiculous sometimes because they are SO small! I actually kind of despise them...luckily it's sandal weather here 3/4 of the year, hehe! I had bought Addy all different colors of socks...then after losing the match to like every pair, I went out and bought all WHITE socks so that wouldn't happen again!! With Cayden I'd only bought him white socks so this was a new lesson for me!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...my kids call it "chicken feet". And that is the genius of motherhood; using what will work on hand in a jiffy. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou win for looking like you have the most fun with your kids in your family! Cute fun moments.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable. Your little Jesi is so cute in that picture. I love the thought of you throwing on gloves as you walk out the door. HAHA nice to see someone besides me improvising.
ReplyDelete