Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

Easter Sunday was wonderful.  Probably the most wonderful part was that Andy was asked to speak at church with the Easter Cantata, so I got to sit and listen (or at least try to with these 4 cute kiddos)!  He did an excellent job and the choir was beautiful.  I had to snap some shots of the kiddos before church.  I can't remember what we used to bribe Kassi to pllleeeaaassseeee let us take her picture.  But, apparently it worked since I had a hard time narrowing her shots down to two!  She showed off her personality very well, just like the others of our sweet children.  A picture really does say a thousand words!












We were invited up to my mom and Kim's home for Stacy's baby Katelyn's blessing, some dinner, and another Easter egg hunt!  I can't seem to find a picture of sweet baby Kate, but here are some fun ones from dinner, hunting for eggs, and a little cake for dessert.  Nathan found something that resembled chocolate in the grass.  We had to convince him that it really wouldn't taste so good.  He is holding a rock in this picture though!  I love the one eye squinted picture - it stands for, "Yes, I have a very clever idea!"

Kassi had lots of fun twirling around in her Easter dress while hunting for eggs!
 Jesi gets a little competitive sometimes, but she is also pretty good about sharing!
 Drew was so patient with me trying to get a picture in when he was anxious to find some good candy!



 Can't wait until next Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. THese pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are so beautiful! Cassi has your expressions btw - oh, my goodness she looks like you! wow. And Drew is so grown up! It was so wonderful to see you guys this weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...