Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Drew's Track Season 2012









It has been so fun having the kids all home for the summer.  We're going to be sad to send them back to school the end of August.  I have been horrible about blogging lately and hope to start doing better.  But, I am so glad that Drew and I were able to create his own blog to document his summer and serve as a little journal.  You can find his blog at drewscoolsummervacation.blogspot.com.  He would love to hear your positive feedback and encouragement.  It is exciting to finally see him excited about writing!  He also loves taking pictures, so I'm hoping he can blog some of his own photography as well.  We can't figure out why the music isn't working that he picked out, but he has 3 posts so far and we think it is pretty cool.  It will be even cooler once we get his music working again!  We are so proud of him for trying new things and love to see how much he is learning and growing.  He is such a great boy and loved so much by our family.  We had a lot of fun cheering him on during his first track season.  He decided to give track a try with a friend and did a great job.  We will always be cheering for you, Drew!  Keep up the good work and your life will be filled with all kinds of excitement!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...