Or, do you ever feel like if you get anything done, it will probably end up inside out or backwards? Well, that is how I've felt about blogging lately. So, don't mind if we have things all mixed up and backwards trying to get things caught up around here! As you can see, Kassi is getting the hang of the backwards thing! As Kassi didn't travel so well the last couple trips I finally broke down and bought some suckers and although they entertained her for a while, they were not exaclty my idea of peace on earth! She would rub the sucker on any surface BUT the inside of her mouth! But, you'll see in the slide shows below that between the messy suckers and the baby wipes, she stayed entertained for a little while! Hope you are all doing well and getting into a regular routine! We're still working it! But, we did have some fun this summer and I'll try to get our blog all updated ASAP!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Will we ever get caught up?!?
Do you ever feel like you'll just never get on top of things? This picture was just too funny - it reminds me of how I feel sometimes! Hope you are all able to take a break every now and then and yawn uninterrupted!

Or, do you ever feel like if you get anything done, it will probably end up inside out or backwards? Well, that is how I've felt about blogging lately. So, don't mind if we have things all mixed up and backwards trying to get things caught up around here! As you can see, Kassi is getting the hang of the backwards thing! As Kassi didn't travel so well the last couple trips I finally broke down and bought some suckers and although they entertained her for a while, they were not exaclty my idea of peace on earth! She would rub the sucker on any surface BUT the inside of her mouth! But, you'll see in the slide shows below that between the messy suckers and the baby wipes, she stayed entertained for a little while! Hope you are all doing well and getting into a regular routine! We're still working it! But, we did have some fun this summer and I'll try to get our blog all updated ASAP!
Or, do you ever feel like if you get anything done, it will probably end up inside out or backwards? Well, that is how I've felt about blogging lately. So, don't mind if we have things all mixed up and backwards trying to get things caught up around here! As you can see, Kassi is getting the hang of the backwards thing! As Kassi didn't travel so well the last couple trips I finally broke down and bought some suckers and although they entertained her for a while, they were not exaclty my idea of peace on earth! She would rub the sucker on any surface BUT the inside of her mouth! But, you'll see in the slide shows below that between the messy suckers and the baby wipes, she stayed entertained for a little while! Hope you are all doing well and getting into a regular routine! We're still working it! But, we did have some fun this summer and I'll try to get our blog all updated ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haha...Kassi is too cute! I know how you feel about being behind...I still need to blog about Cayden's b-day, and the 1st day of school...it's so hard to get caught up on things! Love ya!
ReplyDelete