Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'LL LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY AND NO LESS!!! Feb 2012

It is hard to believe that a little more than 11 years ago, an amazingly sweet, selfless, talented, compassionate, hard-working, kind, giving, loving man miraculously fell in love with me and took me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. I can't even type up my gratitude for the wonderful gift that has been in my life without getting teary eyed. I love you, Andy and am so grateful that you are and will be "My Valentine" always and forever. Thank you for the wonderful husband, father, brother, son, grandson, co-worker, in-law, neighbor, and friend that you are. And, thank you for choosing me to be your eternal companion.
Thank you for being willing to bring these sweet spirits into our home. I love to watch you father our children. I also love how you make us love a little deeper, laugh a little more often (okay, a LOT more often) and live life to the fullest by helping us appreciate the little things.
You make us want to be an eternal family. You help us have glimpses of what heaven surely is like.
On Valentine's Day, I was hoping to do some a big post with pictures of all my Valentine's throughout the years, but then I got to thinking that nothing could express how much I love my family than to have a picture of THE TEMPLE, where it all began.
Last year we waited a day too long to go see the Christmas lights at temple square. So, this year we were sure to go one of the last days :). I believe we went the night before New Year's Eve because although I had second thoughts about doing a fondue party with a toddler, the kids persisted in the name of tradition! What did I get myself into?!? Actually, it was a wonderful evening other than the poor chocolate that I completely messed up somehow!
We were so excited when we swung by my mom and Kim's home and found out they didn't have plans for the evening! We got to break out my mom's Christmas gift early (her new fancy camera) and try it out. She took all of our family pictures, which I am so grateful for! I even convinced Nicole to join us and I know she would have been completely bored the whole evening without us! Gotta love that girl!!!
I forgot to post pictures of the Nativities from around the world, but they were wonderful, as always!
At first Kassi was refusing to be in the pictures, which was funny because she usually is the biggest ham for having her photos taken. So, by the time we got her to stay in a picture, Nathan was ready to go explore!
The above picture had me laughing my head off (ha ha ha - I didn't even mean to say that in a way that would make you think of WHY I was laughing). Does it look like some guy's head is just sticking in this picture to anyone else (like without a body attached)? Maybe it was just Andy and I, but his head in this picture is hilarious to us! He was attempting to push Kassi into the picture for me and it wasn't working too well. Hee hee.
The cutie pie girlies (Jesi, Kassi, & Jesi's Christmas horsey, "Milly")
This boy is going to make some other girl a very happy woman some day - you can tell by what an awesome stroller pusher he is. He LOVES pushing his siblings around in the stroller or shopping cart and it is finally getting to the point where his sisters don't mind too much (the jerking and sound effects that go along with the pushing). I'm so lucky to have such a sweet boy and can't believe how fast he is growing up!!! You'll always be my Valentine, Drew!
The last two pics were on the elevator going to the parking garage. Gotta love these sweet boys. Nathan loves his "Da da" and Andy can't get enough of this little guy. And I love the both of them from head to toe along with each of my kiddos.

Love you guys! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palm Springs May 08 Slideshow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...